This post is sponsored by IndicaOrganics.com, an online retailer carrying one of the most reputable names in hemp-derived products at low prices. CBD Dosage are different for each individal.
CBD has proven to be a safe, effective and a legal herbal remedy that is helping many people across the country and the world, in spite of the misconceptions regarding it in the mainstream media. The right treatment regimen depends on the person and their existing condition. It has been shown to have substantial promise in helping to treat different illnesses and ailments.
Cannabis (CBD) therapeutics is personalized.
Find Your Balance!
Although marijuana is banned by federal law, CBD oils are currently available in the form of concentrated cannabidiol oil extracts, infused sublingual sprays, edibles, capsules, and other products with low THC levels. The most potent cannabis oil extracts have varying concentrates of CBD and THC, that are calibrated to suit the needs and sensitivities of each person.
For anxiety, depression, spasms, and pediatric seizure disorders, many patients initially find they do best with moderation.
CBD, extracted as an oil, can be drank, eaten, vaporized, or even sprayed into the mouth to help with many different health conditions. Some of these conditions include epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms and pain, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and even cancer and infections. Always consult your doctor before taking any medication or supplement.
- Decide how you want to take CBD. Cannabis oil is available in sprays, capsules, edibles and other products.
- Find your ratio. CBD products have varying amounts of CBD. Find the proper levels to optimize your therapeutic use of CBD oils.
- Begin with a low level especially if you have little experience with CBD oils or never tried one.
- Take a few small doses over the course of the day rather than one big dose.
- Use the same dose and ratio for several days. Observe the effects and if necessary adjust the amount.
- Don’t overdo it. “Less is more” is often the case.
- Be aware of possible side effects. The only negative side effect that has been proven is slight fatigue–and only when a lot was used. As of today, there are no scientific studies in existence showing negative cannabidiol side effects. Its use as a dietary and herbal supplement is rather newly accepted, but one of the major benefits is the minimal amount of cannabidiol side effects that exist. Although the long term cannabidiol side effects are not known at this time, they are assumed to be minimal if not nonexistent due to the lack of immediate side effects.
- Consult your health counselor. Proceed cautiously, especially if you have a history of drug or alcohol, mental illness, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consider the purity of your product.
Active Ingredient in Indica Organics: 99%+ PURE Crystallite CBD Derived from industrial hemp.
Our pure CBD crystallized powder is offered for better formulations. Indica Organics CBD achieves 99% and higher purity – Our CBD is of the highest quality on the market. Our CBD is made in a European Certified Laboratory with extensive background in research, breeding, planting and industrial production.
CBDFlex drops contain between 50-750mgs of CBD per 10-15ml bottle. Each dropper is 1ml. 1/2 dropper is equal to a serving. Each 100mg 10ml bottle will provide 10mg per 1 dropper. Each 1/2 ml serving will give you about 5mgs of CBD. There are about 20 servings per 10ml container and about 30 servings per 15ml container. So at the minimum dosage of 1/2 ml per serving this product could last almost a month with daily use.
Headaches: "I have been taking one 25mg CBD oil capsule per day since 12/20/2015. At the time I took the first capsule I was suffering from an occiptital tension headache. Within 45 minutes the headache was gone. My neck, shoulders, and low back had also stopped hurting --- for the first time since the 1980's!!!!!" Michael Weed · Retired at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
How is Cannabidiol (CBD) Different from Marijuana?
Although cannabidiol has its roots in the cannabis plant, and therefore shares its roots with the psychoactive marijuana, it does not carry most of the same traits. For instance, although marijuana can cause intoxication, CBD does not have the same effect. This is because CBD is only one of the two major chemicals contained in the plant, the other being THC. When CBD is extracted, it brings many healing properties without the side effects. This not only makes CBD very useful, but also completely legal to use.
In fact, CBD has been extensively hailed for its healing properties by none other than Dr. Sanjay Gupta–discussing it at length in his documentary “Weed”, on CNN live, as well as in a string of videos widely circulated on YouTube.
Although medical marijuana is an accepted form of treatment in many places and for many different illnesses, it is very heavily controlled and regulated due to the intoxicating effect it has on its users. In some cases it is this intoxication that makes it therapeutic–but this is not the case for CBD. Science has shown its merit in treating inflammation especially, which is at the core of many terrible diseases and ailments.
Warning: Vaping is not intended for 18 & under. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult your physician before use if you are taking any medications or have a medical condition.
FDA Disclosure: These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Legal Disclaimer: Indica Organics LLC does not manufacture, sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US. CSA). Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of hemp oil.